Woman in Jail for Solicitation of Capital Murder
One woman is in jail this morning without bond for solicitation of capital murder.
Brittany Martinez allegedly asked a friend in January to kill her husband.
She said they were having problems in their marriage.
On two occasions she stopped at the restaurant where her friend worked to give him cash, her husbands work schedule, a photo of him, and a description of his car.
Her friend called authorities after he was given about $1,000 to do the job.
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman Burns Boyfriends Son
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Bond Increased for Father Accused of Facebook Murders
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks