Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Woman in Jail for Solicitation of Capital Murder
One woman is in jail this morning without bond for solicitation of capital murder.
Brittany Martinez allegedly asked a friend in January to kill her husband.
She said they were having problems in their marriage.
On two occasions she stopped at the restaurant where her friend worked to give him cash, her husbands work schedule, a photo of him, and a description of his car.
Her friend called authorities after he was given about $1,000 to do the job.
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Flu Widespread, California Gets the Chills, and China Capital Pollution Spike.
- Woman Solicited Undercover Detective to kill Daughter-In-Law
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman Burns Boyfriends Son