Couple Faces Murder Charges
A Rhode Island couple faces murder charges in the death of a 19-year-old man.
James Howze and Lara Cori pleaded not guilty to charges related to the murder of Joseph Webster.
A body believed to be Westers was found in a storage container near the couples apartment.
Webster was last seen in March at a motel, where prosecutors say he was attacked and his car was stolen.
- Two Face Attempted Murder Charges In Brutal Beating Incident
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Grandmother to Face Capital Charge in Girl's Death
- Bales to be Charged with Murder in Afghan Killings
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Texas Wife of Ex-judge Charged with Capital Murder
- Murder Suicide For Ocala Couple
- Burglary Suspects Face Charges
- MARION COUNTY MEN FACING MORE CHARGES