Florida A&M University Decides on Entertainment for Football Season
Florida A&M University famed marching 100 band, which has performed at super bowls and entertained presidents, may not play again anytime soon-- and the university is weighing options for the coming football season.
University trustees heard a presentation on Wednesday about a million dollar deficit in the school's athletic program.
It was during that discussion that FAMU officials acknowledged they are looking at offering other entertainment at football games.
- 2 Florida A&M Professors on Leave in Hazing Case
- Florida A&M President Resigns in Wake of Scandal
- Florida A&M President to Resign Immediately
- FAMU Marching 100 Band to Return to Field Sept. 1
- Texas A&M Student Body Ready for Florida Gators
- Prosecutor: Plea Deals Set in Florida A&M Hazing Case
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- Florida Enters Kyle Field, Leaves with 20-17 Win Over Texas A&M
- Florida Gator Tennis Beats Texas A&M
- Gator Baseball Swings Back with Dominating Win Over Florida A&M