Former Cheerleader Pleads Not Guilty
A former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and teacher pleaded not guilty in a school sex scandal.
Sarah Jones is accused of sexually abusing a student while working as a high school teacher.
According to court documents, the incident happened last November.
Jones' mother was also indicted for tampering with the evidence.
The trial is set for June 27th.
- Former CIA Agent Pleads Not Guilty
- Defense Secretary Says No On Else Involved In Patraeus Sex Scandal
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Teen Pleads Not Guilty in Ohio Cragslist Killings
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Both Men Plead Guilty in Corpse Abuse Case
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs
- Two Commissioners Plead Not Guilty to Bribery Charges