Former CIA Agent Pleads Not Guilty
A former CIA agent has pleaded not guilty to charges of giving reporters classified information and lying to a CIA review board in Virginia.
Investigators say John Kiriakou lied to the review board about amaterial in a book that he wrote.
He worked for the CIA for 14 years.
His five county indictment includes three charges under the Espionage Act.
He faces a maximum of 45 years in prison if convicted on all charges.
- Former Cheerleader Pleads Not Guilty
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty for Assault
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs
- US Soldier Pleads Guilty in Afghan Massacre
- Teen Pleads Not Guilty in Ohio Cragslist Killings