Frenchman Found Dead in New York Hotel
A prominent french civilian servant and academic has been found dead in "suspicious" circumstances inside his Manhattan hotel room.
52-year-old Richard Descoings didn't show up at a conference at Columbia University.
When hotel workers checked his room, they found him dead and the room was in disarray.
His body had no obvious injuries, but investigators are not ruling out a crime.
- New York suspect found in Marion County
- Flight From Florida Diverted To New York
- New York Apartment Building Fire
- New York Nanny Kills Children
- Police: Boston Suspects Planned to Attack New York
- New York City To Ban Large Sodas
- Shuttle Enterprise Heads to New York City
- Family Found Dead
- Mary Kennedy Found Dead In Home
- Georgia Man Charged After 10 Dead Dogs Found in Home