Gas Leak at Plumbing Factory Sends 3 to the Hospital
Three people were taken to the hospital after a sewer gas leak at an Arkansas plumbing factory.
The leak was in the women's bathroom at the Elkhart Products Corporation.
Firefighters say it contained high levels of carbon monoxide.
Ventilator fans were used to air out the plant.
All three people hospitalized are expected to recover.
- Flight Turbulence Sends Seven to Hospital
- Highway Gas Leak on U.S. 441
- Gas Leak Prompts UF Housing Complex Evacuation
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Neighborhood Gas Leak
- Neighbors evacuated when construction site causes gas leak
- Bad Spice Sends Nearly 30 to the Hospital
- Gainesville shooter kills one and sends two others to hospital
- Three accidents in N.Central FL send several to the hospital
- Three car pileup sends several to hospital