House Fire Kills 4
A house fire killed four people Monday morning, including two children.
The flames were too fierce for rescue workers to get inside the home.
The father had just arrived home from work and realized his family was inside the burning home.
He lost his wife, children and their grandfather.
- Man Sets House On Fire To Kill Family
- House Fire Kills Husband And Wife
- Union County House Fire Kills Four Animals
- Mother and Sons Killed in House Fire; Neighbors Trying to Cope
- Levy County House Fires Kills 10 Year Old and her Great Grandmother
- Stable Fire Kills at Least 15 Horses
- Deadly Fire Kills 5 in New Jersey
- Car Fire Leads to House Fire
- Four Dead Following House Fire, Fire Not The Cause of Deaths
- Man Convicted After Killing Another, Burning House Down