JetBlue Pilot is Held Without Bond
JetBlue Pilot Clayton Osbon is being held without bond in Texas until a court hearing on Thursday.
Osbon had a mid-air meltdown last week and was arrested.
He faces a charge of interfering with a flight crew.
The co-pilot told police Osbon yelled at air traffic control and told them to be quiet, then began giving what the co-pilot describes as a sermon.
Osbon was locked out of the cockpit and the plane made an emergency landing in Texas.
- Prosecutors Want JetBlue Captain Held Without Bond
- Passengers Say Captain Yelled About Bomb on JetBlue Flight
- JetBlue Suspends Captain Who Disrupted Flight
- Man Held on Six Million Dollar Bond after Car Chase
- Missing Ballon Pilot's Body Found
- Woman Takes Over Plane When Pilot Becomes Unconscious
- Attorney General Held in Contempt
- Young Boy Held Hostage Celebrates Birthday
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Zooms Over NYC on Jet
- Zimmerman Must Surrender; Bond Revoked