Little League Player Revived After Heart Stops
A little league baseball player who was hit in the chest by a pitched ball was revived after his heart stopped.
The boy was up to bat when he was hit.
Moments later he fell unconscious and his heart stopped.
Parents applied CPR and he was shocked with a defibrillator.
The boy is now said to be doing well.
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan
- Special Pitch
- Boy Remembered After Being Killed by Baseball
- Afghan Suspect Remembers Little
- Justices Take Up Heart of Health Care Overhaul Law
- Shands Chest Pain ER Opens
- "Little Jake" and a Little Bit of History
- Paul Ryan Stops by The Villages
- Students Seek to Stop Loan Interest Rate Hike
- 6 Members of Congress Ask Florida to Stop Voter Purge