Little League Player Revived After Heart Stops
A little league baseball player who was hit in the chest by a pitched ball was revived after his heart stopped.
The boy was up to bat when he was hit.
Moments later he fell unconscious and his heart stopped.
Parents applied CPR and he was shocked with a defibrillator.
The boy is now said to be doing well.
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan
- Zimmerman Juror is Pitching a Book
- Boy Remembered After Being Killed by Baseball
- Special Pitch
- Afghan Suspect Remembers Little
- Man 94, has Deadly Heart Attack After Carjacking
- Shands Chest Pain ER Opens
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- Lafayette Football Player Okay After Wreck
- Justices Take Up Heart of Health Care Overhaul Law