Little League Player Revived After Heart Stops
A little league baseball player who was hit in the chest by a pitched ball was revived after his heart stopped.
The boy was up to bat when he was hit.
Moments later he fell unconscious and his heart stopped.
Parents applied CPR and he was shocked with a defibrillator.
The boy is now said to be doing well.
- Little Girl Who Dies Waiting For Heart Transplant, Is Honored During Concert
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan
- Zimmerman Juror is Pitching a Book
- Boy Remembered After Being Killed by Baseball
- Special Pitch
- Afghan Suspect Remembers Little
- Man 94, has Deadly Heart Attack After Carjacking
- Cray Arrested After Traffic Stops Reveals Drugs
- Lafayette Football Player Okay After Wreck
- Keeping Kids Safe On The Football Field After Player Dies At Camp Blanding