Mega Millions Increases Final Jackpot to $656M
CHICAGO (AP) - Lottery officials say the record-breaking Mega Millions jackpot was even higher than originally announced.
After sales from the 44 state lotteries were totaled, the final jackpot for Friday's drawing was increased to $656 million. It had previously been reported as $640 million.
Three winners who purchased their tickets in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland will split the prize. None of the winners have been made public.
- Mega Millions Jackpot Now $640 Million
- $425 Mega Millions Jackpot
- North Central Florida Residents Play to Win Near Record Mega Millions Jackpot Despite the Odds
- Mega Millions Mystery
- Kansas Says Mega Millions Winner Has Come Forward
- Alleged Mega Millions Winner Says She Lost Ticket
- Powerball Jackpot Rolls Over Again
- Mega Millions Fever
- 1.8 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash