New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
Published April 13th, 2012
A police chief and four other officers in New Hampshire were shot last night when a drug investigation led to a standoff at a home in Greenland.
The officers encountered an armed man who fired at them.
The man and a female remained inside the home while local, federal and state law enforcement officers were outside during the standoff.
Police would not release the names of the victims and surrounding streets have been blocked off.
The police chief killed was just days from retirement.
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Police Officer-Shooting
- Ocala police officer dies in accidental shooting
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Several people injured in Lake City shooting
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames