New Hampshire Shooting Kills Police Chief and Injures Four Officers
Published April 13th, 2012
A police chief and four other officers in New Hampshire were shot last night when a drug investigation led to a standoff at a home in Greenland.
The officers encountered an armed man who fired at them.
The man and a female remained inside the home while local, federal and state law enforcement officers were outside during the standoff.
Police would not release the names of the victims and surrounding streets have been blocked off.
The police chief killed was just days from retirement.
- New Orleans Police Officers Sentenced in Bridge Shootings
- Police Officer-Shooting
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
- Four Dogs Killed, 20 Others Injured, After Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames
- Boy, 8, Killed in Stabbing, Officer Injured
- Services Planned For Windermere Officer Shot And Killed
- Summerfield Shooting Kills One Injures Another
- Fatal Police Shooting