Parents Deserve Respect
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Ann Romney says parents never stop parenting or worrying about their children. She says mothers and fathers deserve respect whether they work outside the home or not.
The wife of GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney briefly addressed the NRA convention Friday in St. Louis before her husband spoke.
A Democratic activist set off a tempest Wednesday by saying Ann Romney has "never worked a day in her life."
Ann Romney stayed home to raise the couple's five sons.
She gave a "shout-out" Friday to all working moms and dads, and said she loves them all.
Mitt Romney used the NRA gathering to make his first public comments on the issue. He said he believes all moms are working moms and called his wife a hero.
- Pope: Gays and others marginalized deserve an apology
- Neglected horses get well-deserved help thanks to fundraiser
- Trayvon Martin Parents Relieved Over Arrest
- Trayvon Martin's Parents Shocked by Verdict
- Parents Of Missing Iowa Girl Consults Attorney
- Parent Trigger Laws
- Parents Read Lips of Woman with Flesh-eating Bug
- Parents of boy shot at school remember their son
- Operation Respect Yourself
- A Highly Respected Gainesville Surgeon Is Laid To Rest