Published April 16th, 2012
Produce giant, Dole is recalling some of its bagged salads.
Saying they may be tainted with salmonella.
The recall is for 756 cases of the company's seven lettuces salad with a use-by date of April 11th.
The salads were sold in fifteen states.
The company says so far no illnesses have been reported.
- Romaine Lettuce Recalled Over E. Coli Contamination Fears
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas
- Federal Government Expanding Recalls On Airbags
- 1.8 Million Pounds of Ground Beef Recalled
- Illness Prompts Recall Of Whole Foods Cheese
- Children of Andrew Still Recall 1992 Hurricane
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Obama Administration Addresses Recall of Exploding Air Bags
- Florida Included In Salad Recall
- Wisconsin Votes In Rare Recall Election