Suspect Reportedly Bragged About Violence
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - A professor who taught the suspect in the nation's biggest mass school shooting since Virginia Tech says One Goh used to brag about violence.
Professor Romie John Delariman met Goh when he started studying nursing at Oikos University, a small Christian school in Oakland, Calif.
He says Goh often told a story about beating someone up who tried to mug him in San Francisco, and said when he was bored he would go to the park and pick fights.
Delariman says Goh was one of his most eager students in the nursing program but he felt disrespected by his younger classmates.
Goh was arrested Monday on suspicion of opening fire at the college in a rampage that left six students and a receptionist dead and wounded three more.
- Autopsy Report Shows What Killed Boston Bomber Suspect
- Sanford Warns Reporters About Contacting Workers
- Three More Cases of Meningitis Reported in Florida
- No Trouble Reported as Biggest Solar Storm in Years Arrives
- October Jobs Report Leave Construction Workers Wanting More
- Report Details Changes in Benghazi Explanations
- UPS Reports Scattered Technical Problems
- Obama: New Jobs Report a Sign Economy on Rebound
- Libya Shooting Report Finished
- Report Reveals More on IRS Targeting of Tea Party Groups