Suspected Shooter Named
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - Police have identified the suspect in a shooting attack at a California Christian college as a 43-year-old Oakland man.
Police Chief Howard Jordan said Monday that One L. Goh is in custody after surrendering at a shopping center about an hour after the shooting at Oikos University on Monday morning.
Authorities say he was a former student at the Christian school.
Seven people were killed, and three other injured when a gunman opened fire into classrooms.
- Colorado Shooter Buys Gun After He Fails Oral Exam
- Standoff Continues in Georgia Between Police and Shooter
- School Shooter "Flips Off" Courtroom During Sentencing
- Fort Hood Shooter Sentenced to Death
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- Auburn Shooter Manhunt
- Ohio State tweets that active shooter is on campus
- Suspect Named in Disappearance of Tiffany Sessions
- Drug bust names 49 suspects
- The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "