Three Killed At Day Care
BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. (AP) - Police say three adults have been killed at an in-home day care in a Minneapolis suburb.
Brooklyn Park police haven't released many details about the killings around 6:30 a.m. Monday.
Inspector Todd Milburn wouldn't say whether any children were present at the time, but he says no one else was hurt.
Milburn says a suspect fled on a bicycle.
Officials at the nearby Hennepin Technical College say they locked down the school after police told them there had been a shooting in the area.
Hakeem Hughes, an 18-year-old student who lives close to the day care, says police told him to stay inside because a gunman was on the loose.
No arrests have been made.
- Man Kills Dad Outside of Day Care
- Washington Avalanche Kills Three
- Three Killed in Shooting Near Texas A&M University
- Pet Care Clinic Going Strong After Three Years
- Plane Crash Kills Three From North Central Florida
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash
- Rivers Receding in Calgary After Flooding Kills Three
- Three Years After Sebastian Ochsenius Is Killed, Best Friend Speaks Up
- Gainesville crash kills one, injures three
- Fire Destroys Ocala Day Care