Tide and Cancer
Tide detergent may do more than just clean your clothes according to the New York Times.
Dioxane is a chemical that may cause cancer in lab rats and Environmental and Health Advocacy groups have asked Procter and Gamble to change the formula.
A Procter and Gamble toxicologist says the amount of the chemical in Tide is well below the safety risk level.
- Crime Rings Using Stolen Tide as Currency
- Member of The Bee Gees loses battle with cancer
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- New Study: Breast Cancer Patients Want More Involvement in Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Awareness
- Research Thats Helping To Fight Breast Cancer
- Interview: Stop Children's Cancer
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Medical Spotlight: Childhood Cancer
- Breast Cancer Prevention