Published April 19th, 2012
To close out the show this morning...
A pint-sized crime fighter got his wish for a day.
The 7-year-old Texas boy wanted to be Batman.
He suffers from Leukemia, so "A Wish With Wings" and local authorities teamed up to give him a real life hero scenario.
The boy got to stop a bank robbery, dismantle a bogus bomb and more.
The action-packed day ended at City Hall Saturday, where the boy got a gift basket with tons of Batman paraphernalia, compliments of Six Flags over Texas.
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- 11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
- Backstreet Boys
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 7/18/12
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Boy Falls from Panama City Balcony
- Boy Faces Charges after Joyride
- Tiny Horses Bring Big Smiles