Published April 19th, 2012
To close out the show this morning...
A pint-sized crime fighter got his wish for a day.
The 7-year-old Texas boy wanted to be Batman.
He suffers from Leukemia, so "A Wish With Wings" and local authorities teamed up to give him a real life hero scenario.
The boy got to stop a bank robbery, dismantle a bogus bomb and more.
The action-packed day ended at City Hall Saturday, where the boy got a gift basket with tons of Batman paraphernalia, compliments of Six Flags over Texas.
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Backstreet Boys
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Deadly Mass Shooting in Colorado at Midnight Batman Movie Showing
- Boys and Girls Club Wins Award
- Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
- Tiny Horses Bring Big Smiles
- Tiny Horse Honored
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill