Vice Principal Charged for Having Sex with Students
A school vice principal in Indianapolis is accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student in his school office.
41-year-old Corey Greenwood, who is also the athletic director, pleaded not guilty in court on Wednesday.
A girl told police that she and Greenwood had sex five times between March 24th and April 9th.
Greenwood was placed on home detention and GPS monitoring while he awaits trial.
- US Army General Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Police: NM Driver Drove Drunk While Having Sex
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- UGA Athletic Director Charged with DUI
- Priest Sex Abuse Charge
- Rubio: "I'm Not Going to be Vice President"
- Jeb Bush Says He'd Consider Vice Presidency
- One-On-One Interview with Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee Tim Kaine