Whitney Houston Investigation
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Whitney Houston's autopsy report says detectives found white powdery substances and a spoon with white residue in the hotel room where she died.
The report released Wednesday also shows that Houston had cocaine throughout her system.
The report details the singer's final day, with the singer complaining of a sore throat and an assistants suggesting she take a bath before preparing for a pre-Grammy party.
The Grammy winning singer died Feb. 11 after drowning in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
Her death has been ruled as accidental and coroner's officials cited heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors.
- Whitney Houston Dead at 48
- Fans Can Watch Whitney Houston Funeral Online
- Whitney Houston's Death Was Feared
- Houston Died From Drowning
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston
- Justice Department Investigating Trayvon Martin's Death
- Feds Investigate Problems with Side Air Bags
- Secret Service Agents Investigated
- Etan Patz Case Remains Missing Person Investigation
- DEA Agents Investigated