Woman Arrested for Child Endangerment
A woman was arrested in California for driving with a cell phone and texting in one hand, while her 1-year-old sat on her lap.
The 29-year-old also had two unsecured children in the backseat.
The woman is charged with child endangerment.
According to court records, she is already on probation for a previous child endangerment conviction.
All three children are in protective custody.
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Last Text From Aguilar's Phone
- Hundreds Arrested in Child Porn Probe
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Defense Releases Photos, Texts of Trayvon Martin
- Judge Limits Texts, Photos in Trayvon Martin Case
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- The Full Text of MLK's "I Have a Dream" Speech
- Cell Phone Leades to Murder Arrest
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls