Woman Arrested for Child Endangerment
A woman was arrested in California for driving with a cell phone and texting in one hand, while her 1-year-old sat on her lap.
The 29-year-old also had two unsecured children in the backseat.
The woman is charged with child endangerment.
According to court records, she is already on probation for a previous child endangerment conviction.
All three children are in protective custody.
- Hundreds Arrested in Child Porn Probe
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Defense Releases Photos, Texts of Trayvon Martin
- Judge Limits Texts, Photos in Trayvon Martin Case
- Cell Phone Leades to Murder Arrest
- Free Speach Advocates Fear "Chilling Effect" After NSA Phone Records Revelation
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Woman And Child Die In House Fire
- Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex
- Woman Punches Child in Face