ABC News and Univision Merge
ABC News has announced a new joint venture with spanish speaking television giant Univision News.
The two powerhouse companies are teaming up to create a multi-platform news, lifestyle and programming service aimed at the growing US hispanic market.
A website, mobile and social media content are expected to debut this summer, with a 24-hour television channel to follow in 2013.
Although the network will focus on issues relevant to Latinos, the executives behind the joint venture hope it will attract anyone who is interested in the issues important to this demographic such as jobs, healthcare and immigration.
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- ABC Unveils New Fall Schedule
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Joint Commission Meeting
- One Fewer Fast Food Joint - 400 Jobs Lost
- Ocala Pizza Joint Robbery a Fake, Police Say
- City, County Commissioners Ready to Move Forward after Joint Meeting
- ABC's Extreme Makeover in Gainesville
- Car Crash at ABC Liquor Store
- Your Health: Treating Sacroiliac Joint Pain