Cows Crash a Party (Massachusetts)
A group of party crashing cows caused some moments of chaos in Massachusetts.
They got so comfortable they even helped themselves to some beer.
Sunday night six cows got loose and found their way into a backyard party.
Neighbors were so surprised that they called 911.
Police showed up and helped the owners wrangle their herd.
Owners put up an electric fence shortly after.
- Endangered Massachusetts Sea Turtles Released
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Bus Crash Indiana
- Tribute Paid to Air Show Crash Victims
- Man Brings Alligator to Pool Parties for Entertainment
- Teen Convicted of Murder in Birthday Party Shooting
- Crist Officially Switches Parties
- Unexplained Dolphin Strandings Continue in Massachusetts
- 5/10/13 Pet of the Day: Lisa the Cow
- CDC Says Food Supply Risk of Mad Cow Disease is Not High on List