Environmental Groups Trying to Block Drilling of 10 Oil Wells
ATLANTA, Georgia- A federal appeals court will hear a challenge from environmental groups trying to block Shell from drilling 10 new deepwater wells off the coast of Alabama.
This would be one of the first drilling approvals since the 2012 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
Shell has argued that the company's drilling plans are environmentally sound.
- BP Oil Spill Court Case Continues
- Judge Hears Details of Gulf Oil Spill Settlement
- Anthony's Attorneys Try to Block Deposition
- Gulf Oil Spill Trial Delayed for Settlement Talks
- B-P Oil Spill Lawsuit
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Ban Lifted
- Offshore Oil Drilling
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling
- Crist Open Minded on Offshore Oil Drilling
- Argument Continues Over Oil Drilling Off Florida's Coast