It's not something you see everyday ...
At least not in a city like Springfield, Massachusetts.
A Peregrine Falcon and her mate have nested atop the Monarch Place Office Tower.
The mother laid four eggs and two of them have hatched.
Here you can see a nesting shift change between the Mom and Pop Falcons.
Falcons and other birds of prey suffered in numbers after World War II due to the use of the pesticide.
Peregrines have made a comeback after use of pesticides was reduced.
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- Marshals Find Fugitive
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Purple Squirrel Puzzles Pennsylvanian Couple
- Disney Starbucks
- Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Wildfire burns in Colorado