Hotter Summer Expected
With summer approaching everyone is worried about the upcoming heat, and higher electric bills.
It seems like this summer may be warmer then usual.
The forecast from the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration calls for above average temperatures for June through August.
That should be the case for about three-quarters of the United States.
The weather could be especially troublesome for the west due to the prospect for wildfires.
The hottest 12 month period on record came from last May through April of this year.
- Severe Weather Expected
- Summer Weather Raises Awareness on Parking Lot Safety
- Summer Harvests, Despite Weather Conditions
- Senate Expected to Hold Off Flood Insurance Boost
- Update Expected for Victim in Face-chewing Attack
- U.S. Job Market Not Expected To Get Better
- JPMorgan expected to pay a $2 billion settlement in Madoff case
- Severe Weather
- Tropical Weather
- Severe Weather After Isaac