New Treatments for Back Pain Suffers
There's good news for those with back pain. Doctors are coming up with answers to eliminate that pain in your lower back. Dr. John Stevenson is a Neurosurgeon with the Orthopedic Institute and Performs Surgeries at North Florida Regional Medical Center. He agreed to be interviewed about one of these new answers called the IFUSE, which was a first for all of Gainesville.
- Treating Back Pain: What's The Best Treatment?
- New Treatment for Asthma Sufferers
- Your Health: New Technology For Managing Chronic Pain
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment
- New Liver Cancer Treatment
- New Treatment for Acid Reflux
- New Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Detection
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Pain Drugs