Roller Coaster Weight Loss
Nat Ambrose from Virginia was not allowed to ride a roller coaster at Kings Dominion Theme Park, because of his weight.
Ambrose weighed 300 pounds which prevented the coaster's safety harness to effectively restrain him.
Ambrose was embarrassed by his inability to ride, and decided to lose 105 pounds.
The feat took him nine months, he then returned to the park and rode the coaster.
- Fact And Fiction About Your Weight Loss Journey
- Your Health: Diet Tips For Weight Loss
- Riders Stuck on Roller Coaster in Tampa
- Dozen People Stuck On Universal Roller Coaster
- Weight Loss Drug Belviq Gets Overdue US Launch
- 1/7/13 Fitzness Minute: Weighted Stability Ball
- Weight Loss Programs Part 6
- Amazing Weight Loss Story
- Local Woman Receives Grant from Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
- Weight Loss Programs