Soldier Reunited with Man's Best Friend
An Army Staff Sergeant has been reunited with his best friend from Afghanistan. He came across the Afghan Herding Dog, that he named Bodhi, while on patrol. Bodhi was tied up and covered in mud. The Sergeant traded packs of cigarettes for the dog, who had his ears and part of his tail cut off. After weeks of being apart, Bodhi was flown into Pensacola. With the help of the Puppy Rescue Mission, the pair were reunited.
- A Clean Bill Of Health For Man's Best Friend
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face
- Soldier's Attorney Plans Trip To Afghanistan
- Missing Coconut Creek Man's Body Found 9 Years Later
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- Missing man's body found in Santa Fe River
- Ohio Man's Ex-relatives Say He is a 'Monster'
- Prosecutor: Officer acted lawfully in Charlotte man's killing
- 2 Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan IED Attack
- Rocket Launches Carrying Satellite to Help Soldiers in Afghanistan