AUBURN, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say three people were fatally shot during a party at an apartment complex near Auburn University, including two former football players at the school.
Officials also said during a news conference Sunday that current football player Eric Mack had been wounded and was being treated at a hospital.
The two slain former players were identified as Edward Christian and Ladarious Phillips. The other person killed was identified as Demario Pitts.
Officials also said Xavier Moss and John Robertson were wounded.
Police say Desmonte Leonard has been charged with capital murder and has not yet been captured.
- Gas Station Shooting
- Suspect in Auburn Shooting Turns Himself In
- Tampa Police Shooting
- Car Shooting
- Miami Shootings
- Deputy Involved in Fatal Shooting
- Two Tampa Bay Deputies Shoot Suspect Several Times
- Suicide Bomb Shootings Kill Nine in Northern Iraq
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air