AUBURN, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say three people were fatally shot during a party at an apartment complex near Auburn University, including two former football players at the school.
Officials also said during a news conference Sunday that current football player Eric Mack had been wounded and was being treated at a hospital.
The two slain former players were identified as Edward Christian and Ladarious Phillips. The other person killed was identified as Demario Pitts.
Officials also said Xavier Moss and John Robertson were wounded.
Police say Desmonte Leonard has been charged with capital murder and has not yet been captured.
- Suspect in Auburn Shooting Turns Himself In
- Auburn Shooter Manhunt
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Fort Hood Gunman's Shooting Rampage Followed Over Denial Of Request For Leave
- Gas Station Shooting
- Another Delay in Fort Hood Shooting Case
- Vigil Held For Victims In California Shootings
- Aurora Theater Shooting Suspect Enters Plea
- Three People Injured in Shooting on College Campus Near Houston