Published June 8th, 2012
A New Jersey High School was interrupted after a funnel cloud formed nearby.
The class was celebrating their 2012 commencement on the school's football field.
School Administrators rushed the rest of the graduation so everyone could get to safety.
- Clean Up Continues in Tornado Ravages States
- Tornado Wedding
- Tornado Causes Damage
- Creative Graduation Gift Ideas
- Marion County Teen Dies In Crash On Graduation Day
- Tornado Rips Through Fernandina Beach
- UF Engineer Heads to Oklahoma to Assess Tornado Damage
- Students Must Pass Algebra 1 To Graduate
- Texas Tornadoes
- Large Tornadoes Tear Through Dallas