Rielle Hunter Speaks Out For First Time
For the first time Rielle Hunter reveals the details of her six year affair with then presidential candidate John Edwards- an affair that became one of the biggest sex scandals in American political history.
The details are in her book, "What Really Happened: John Edwards, Our Daughter, and Me."
It all began in a New York hotel room in 2006, when the senator from North Carolina invited Hunter up to his room.
But during the 2008 campaign, Hunter discovered she was pregnant with her now four-year old daughter, Frances Quinn.
Edwards denied being the father and Hunter said that was devastating.
In her new book, Hunter does not hold back her thoughts on Edwards' late wife Elizabeth.
Hunter claims their marriage was ruined years before she came into the picture, and that Edwards told her he'd had other affairs.
- Speaker of the House candidate speaks at Yoho fundraiser
- Aide's Wife: John Edwards Knew About Money
- Wife of Former Edwards Aide to Retake the Stand
- Edwards' Campaign Finance Chairman Paid Mistress
- Mistrial Declared in John Edwards Trial
- Marion County Commission Candidates Speak Out
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Cruz drops out of presidential race
- Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
- Former "End-Time" Group Speaks Out