Wisconsin Votes In Rare Recall Election
Wisconsin- A season of turmoil may end on Tuesday as Wisconsin votes in an historic recall election.
Republican Scott Walker is only the third governor in U.S. history to face a recall.
His opponents started the recall drive after the governor successfully led an effort to strip most public workers of their collective bargaining rights.
Polls show an extremely tight race between Walker and the Democratic Mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett.
Wisconsin is a swing state in the presidential election.
Despite the national interest in this race, both President Obama and Mitt Romney have steered clear of direct involvement in the Walker- Barrett contest.
- A Test For Both Parties After Wisconsin Recall
- Wisconsin Governor Keeps His Seat In Office
- Governor Scott Angers Florida Election Supervisors
- Gov. Scott Willing to Consider Election Changes
- Romney and Scott See Economic Recovery Differently
- Scott: Fla. Economy Will Improve More Under Romney
- Ryan: Elect Romney, Stop Burying the Middle Class
- Obama Powers To Re-election Despite Weak Economy
- Tom Gabel To Become Woman
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorcing