Wisconsin Votes In Rare Recall Election
Wisconsin- A season of turmoil may end on Tuesday as Wisconsin votes in an historic recall election.
Republican Scott Walker is only the third governor in U.S. history to face a recall.
His opponents started the recall drive after the governor successfully led an effort to strip most public workers of their collective bargaining rights.
Polls show an extremely tight race between Walker and the Democratic Mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett.
Wisconsin is a swing state in the presidential election.
Despite the national interest in this race, both President Obama and Mitt Romney have steered clear of direct involvement in the Walker- Barrett contest.
- Wisconsin Governor Keeps His Seat In Office
- A Test For Both Parties After Wisconsin Recall
- Campaign Makes Cancer An Election Issue
- Tom Gabel To Become Woman
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorcing
- Several shot at Sikh temple in Wisconsin
- 11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
- Father Charged in 3 Daughters' Deaths in Wisconsin
- Governor-elect Rick Scott Visits Lake City
- Scott Uses Free Media to Help His Re-election