Hot Wheels Track Comes To Life
LOS ANGELES, California- A rally car driver and a Hollywood stuntman set a world record over the weekend by driving all wheel drive cars through a 66 foot tall hot wheels double loop dare track at the X Games.
The track which is two football fields long was modeled on Mattel's Hot Wheels double dare snare toy racetrack set.
The two drivers hit 52 miles per hour in the track.
To avoid passing out from the force of seven times gravity, one of the drivers strategy was to "grunt, tighten your core and try to make your eyeballs and veins pop out."
- Man Sails for Sea Life
- Atlanta Man Faces Life In Prison
- Teen Driver Behind Wheel in Deadly Crash
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Gainesville man turns old fire gear into hot accesories
- Hamilton county man arrested for double homicide
- Winner Downs 68 Dogs in Hot Dog Eating Contest
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- UF Bans Cheer Team From Performing Aerial Stunts
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County