Hot Wheels Track Comes To Life
LOS ANGELES, California- A rally car driver and a Hollywood stuntman set a world record over the weekend by driving all wheel drive cars through a 66 foot tall hot wheels double loop dare track at the X Games.
The track which is two football fields long was modeled on Mattel's Hot Wheels double dare snare toy racetrack set.
The two drivers hit 52 miles per hour in the track.
To avoid passing out from the force of seven times gravity, one of the drivers strategy was to "grunt, tighten your core and try to make your eyeballs and veins pop out."
- Man Sails for Sea Life
- Atlanta Man Faces Life In Prison
- Teen Driver Behind Wheel in Deadly Crash
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- Winner Downs 68 Dogs in Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- Man Lying on Train Tracks Hit by Train in Marion County
- Double Arm Amputee Triathlete Raising Money for Baby
- Prosecutor: Hernandez was Gunman in Double Killing