Krispy Kreme Celebrates 75th Anniversary
On July 13, Krispy Kreme celebrates its 75th anniversary.
The pastry shop got its start in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on July 13th, 1937.
Since then, it's grown to nearly 700 shops in 21 countries, and 10,000 merchants and grocery stores.
The doughnut company will be celebrating by offering customers who buy a dozen doughnuts a dozen original glazed donuts for 75 cents.
- NASA Celebrates Anniversary
- Catholic Priest Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary
- Peace Corps Celebrates Anniversary
- Post Office Celebrates Anniversary, Tries to Avoid Closure
- Couple Celebrates 69 Year Anniversary
- 104-year-old Man Celebrates Birthday
- Stop Children's Cancer Holiday Traditions: A Musical Celebration
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- 3/12/13 Celebrations