Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama- A worker at a FedEx store says the accused gunman in a shooting at an Alabama bar walked into the store and acknowledged committing the crime.
The 44-year-old admitted to taking drugs during the shooting.
Authorities say 17 people were injured in the shooting.
Police say the gunman is 44-year-old Nathan Van Wilkins. They have charged Wilkins with one count of attempted murder but they expected to add 16 more counts of the same charge.
It's not immediately clear whether Wilkins has an attorney.
Police are investigating whether the shooting evolved from a dispute between rival motorcycle gangs.
- 17 People Hurt in Tuscaloosa Bar Shooting
- Police: Ocala Man Turns Himself In After Shooting
- Suspect in Auburn Shooting Turns Himself In
- Man Wanted In Penn. Building Collapse Turns Himself In
- Police: Gunman in Ala. Bar Shooting Turned Self In
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife