President Obama on Guns
In the wake of the Colorado shooting, President Obama is pledging to work with lawmakers to stop gun violence, calling for stepped-up background checks for people who want to purchase guns and restrictions to keep the mentally unbalanced from buying weapons.
Authorities say James Holmes broke no laws when he purchased an assault-style rifle and Glock handgun, and he passed the required background checks.
- President Obama Reduces Prison Sentences
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
- President Obama Comments On Missile Defense
- President Obama And Gay Marriage Question
- President Obama Receives Majority Vote In Recent Poll
- President Obama Takes Public Oath Of Office
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan