President Obama on Guns
In the wake of the Colorado shooting, President Obama is pledging to work with lawmakers to stop gun violence, calling for stepped-up background checks for people who want to purchase guns and restrictions to keep the mentally unbalanced from buying weapons.
Authorities say James Holmes broke no laws when he purchased an assault-style rifle and Glock handgun, and he passed the required background checks.
- Presidents Race On Ice
- Vice President Biden in Honduras
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
- Poll Shows President Obama Ahead in Swing States
- President Obama Takes Credit for Auto Revival in Michigan
- President Obama Comments On Missile Defense
- President Obama And Gay Marriage Question
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- President Obama Receives Majority Vote In Recent Poll