A South Carolina gas station clerk managed to defend her station from a robber. The robber tried grabbing the register but was met with the fists of the clerk. The woman told authorities that she wailed on the assailants head as hard as she could. The robber only got away with thirty dollars, and a pack of Oreos.
- Sleepless in the South?
- Al Qaeda attempts to use a sophisticated new bomb.
- Florida Army Specialist Dies at South Carolina Hospital
- Gator Hoops Runs Past South Carolina In SEC Opener 74-58
- Gators Volleyball Sweeps South Carolina
- Gator Football Crumbles Late, Falls to South Carolina
- Missing North Carolina Girl Found
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Attempted Robbery
- Attempted Armed Robbery at Marion Street Café in Lake City