Officers Arrested For Re-selling Drugs
HOUSTON, Texas- Two former Houston police officers are behind bars after being busted in an undercover drug sting.
The two officers are accused of stealing from drug dealers so they could re-sell the stolen drugs.
They are facing up to 99 years in prison if found guilty.
Bond is set for $100,000 for the men.
They are expected to be in court Friday.
- Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
- Police Arrest Ocklawaha Man, 81, For Selling Marijuana
- 5 Students Arrested for Selling Guns at School
- Man Arrested for Selling Counterfeit Tickets
- NAACP Says Sheriff's Office Is Guilty of Discrimination
- First Apple Computer Sells at Auction for $387,750