World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
11 year old Sarah, of the Cincinnati Zoo, is the world's fastest land mammal.
The cheetah ran 100 meters in 5.95 seconds, beating her own 2009 world record.
Usain Bolt, the world's fastest human, takes 9.58 seconds to clear the same distance.
According to Zoo officails the cat was clocked at 61 miles per hour.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Shows Asiana Pilot Tried to Abort Landing
- Gainesville takes part in breaking World's Largest Swimming Lesson record
- Orangutan at Atlanta's Zoo Pregnant for Third Time
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo
- Gorillas Escape Kansas City Zoo
- World's Largest Crocodile Dies
- Local zoo offers "closed" exhibits to keep visitors safe
- New World Trade Center
- US Hosts World's Largest Naval Exercises in Hawaii
- "The Avengers" Smash Box Office Records