World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
11 year old Sarah, of the Cincinnati Zoo, is the world's fastest land mammal.
The cheetah ran 100 meters in 5.95 seconds, beating her own 2009 world record.
Usain Bolt, the world's fastest human, takes 9.58 seconds to clear the same distance.
According to Zoo officails the cat was clocked at 61 miles per hour.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Shows Asiana Pilot Tried to Abort Landing
- Store Owners Attack Robbers With Bear Spray
- Orangutan at Atlanta's Zoo Pregnant for Third Time
- Gorillas Escape Kansas City Zoo
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo
- Purple Squirrel Puzzles Pennsylvanian Couple
- Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Wildfire burns in Colorado