Bad Call To End NFL Referee Lockout?
When it comes to the status of the lockout of pro football referees, "NFL" may stand for "not for long."
The outcry against the replacement referees is reaching a crescendo after a blown call the decided Monday night's game.
With the Seattle Seahawks trailing 12-7 and the clock winding down, their quarterback unleashed a hail mary pass.
There was a scramble in the end zone, at least two players holding onto the ball and confusion among the referees.
Two replacement referees made different calls.
After reviewing the instant replay, the referees called the catch a touchdown.
Many players and fans thought the Green Bay Packers had intercepted the pass and won the game.
Despite the uproar, the NFL has upheld the seahawks 14-12 victory.
In a statement, the NFL says there was insufficient evidence to overturn the call.
- Green Bay Packers Cut Former Dixie County Star Nick Collins
- Emergency Call Ends at Jail, not Hospital
- Fed Has Bad News Regarding Economic Growth for 2012
- NFL Star Junior Seau Found Dead
- NFL Star Apparently Commits Suicide
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Gainesville Drummer Going to Seattle
- Still No NFL Offers for Tebow, But Arena League Is Calling
- McCain Calls for US to Lead on Syria Airstrikes
- Mack Attack Ad Blasts Nelson Over Obama Pipeline Call