Bank Robbery in California Brings Questions
LOS ANGELES, California- The manhunt is on for two gunmen who kidnapped a bank manager and forced her to help rob her own bank.
The manager was strapped with explosives and forced to enter the bank, and order employees to leave money outside for the robbers.
They got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The FBI and local police have interviewed the manager at length.
They haven't released her name and don't know how the robbers knew she was the branch manager.
Law enforcement sources say that bank manager kidnappings in robberies were more common decades ago but are now very rare.
- "Bring the Harvest Home" Benefits Food Banks
- Gator Growl's Change of Venue Brings Up Security Questions
- Bank Robbery Fail
- Tampa Couple Arrested for Multiple Bank Robberies
- 4 Arrested For Multiple Bank Robberies
- PNC Bank Robbery
- Bank Robbery in Ocala
- Botched Bank Robbery
- Robbery at First Federal Bank
- Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested