Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
Jerry Sandusky's sentencing hearing is set for October 9th.
He is expected to be sentenced after a hearing to determine whether or not he is a sexually violent predator.
Sandusky was convicted, in June, of 45 counts of sexually abusing young boys over a 15 year period.
Several of Penn State's high ranking officials, including legendary football coach Joe Paterno, were fired as result of the scandal.
- Court date set for DJ Raffy attacker
- Chavez's execution date set
- New Trial Date Set for Amber Wright
- Seven Sandusky Victims Finalize Settlements With Penn State University
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- A Special Prom Date
- Wanted Fugitive in Clay County
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter