Date Set For Sentencing of Jerry Sandusky
Jerry Sandusky's sentencing hearing is set for October 9th.
He is expected to be sentenced after a hearing to determine whether or not he is a sexually violent predator.
Sandusky was convicted, in June, of 45 counts of sexually abusing young boys over a 15 year period.
Several of Penn State's high ranking officials, including legendary football coach Joe Paterno, were fired as result of the scandal.
- No New Trial for Jerry Sandusky
- Chavez's execution date set
- A Special Prom Date
- Jury Selection Begins In Sandusky Trial
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Seven Sandusky Victims Finalize Settlements With Penn State University
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Satchel's Pizza Sets Reopen Date
- Man Receives Three Life Sentences