Peterson Found Guilty
Published September 7th, 2012
The verdict is in, and it's a guilty one.
Former Chicago area police sergeant Drew Peterson was found guilty in the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
The jury deliberated for fourteen hours, but eventually reached the guilty verdict.
The victim's brother says he's glad justice was served but it will never bring back his sister.
Kathleen was found dead in her dry, clean bathtub in 2004.
Her death had been ruled a drowning.
After Peterson's fourth wife stacy disappeared in 2007 investigator's re-opened her death investigation and ruled it a homicide.
Stacy Peterson has never been found.
- Jonathan Peterson Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder
- Attorney Found Guilty For Illegal Internet Cafes
- Lonnie Todd Found Guilty On Three Counts
- Richardson Found Guilty on Murder Charges
- Man Found Guilty of Murder Five Years Later
- Man found Not Guilty in Ocala Murder Trial
- Florida Woman Found Guilty of Feeding Bears
- Two Guards Accused Of Beating An Inmate Are Found Not Guilty
- Frye Found Guilty of Sexual Battery and Kidnapping
- Day 3, Brandon Scott Trial: Scott Found Guilty