Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Severe Weather After Isaac
It may be gone, but parts of the country are still feeling the remnants of Hurricane Isaac.
The national weather service says it was the first confirmed tornado in the state in more than a year.
In addition to the twister, up to nine inches of rain soaked Ocean County, New Jersey.
And in upstate New York, three inches of rain in two hours caused flooding that left cars stranded.
Back in the gulf coast where Isaac first hit, residents are continuing their clean up.
In Louisiana, where Isaac made landfall, at least 13,000 homes were damaged.
- Isaac Knocks Out Power to Half of Louisiana
- Isaac Still Causing Problems Days After Landfall
- Severe Weather Expected
- Severe Weather
- Stretch of Santa Fe River Reaches Flood Stage
- Severe Weather Hits Area
- CFO Sink Establishes Storm Phone Line in Advance of Severe Weather
- Severe Weather Slammed North Central Florida
- Severe Weather in Dixie County
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees