Truck Driver Survives Precarious Situation
A truck driver is safe after an accident left his truck hanging over the side of a bridge in Brazil.
Officers say he lost control of his vehicle when the car in front of him stopped abruptly.
He ran into the guardrail causing the cab to hang over the side of the bridge.
Rescuers lifted the driver out of the water with a rope.
He was uninjured.
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Drivers Paying More at the Pumps
- Drivers Are Not The Only Ones Hurting From Gas Prices
- 11/19/12 Fitzness Minute: Holiday Survival Guide
- 24th Annual Fantasy Fundraising Event: Festival Brazil
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Alabama Hostage Situation is Over
- Man Dragged Behind Truck
- Sleep Deprivation Leads to Vehicular Homicide and Caution for Truck Drivers