U.S. Senator Dies
Services are set for former South Dakota Senator George McGovern.
A public viewing is planned for Thursday in Sioux Falls.
Funeral Services are scheduled for Friday.
A private burial will take place at a later date at Rock Creek Cemetery in Washington, D.C.
McGovern, who lost a 1972 presidential bid to Richard M. Nixon, died Sunday at Sioux Falls Hospice.
He was 90.
- U.S. Senate Race
- Rubio Defeats Crist, Meek in U.S. Senate Bid
- U.S. Killing of Afghans Won't Change US War Plan
- Van Der Sloot to U.S.
- U.S. Job Market Not Expected To Get Better
- U.S. Postal Service Facing Financial Crisis
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Senate Confirms Brennan as CIA Director
- Senate Panel OKs Related "Caylee's Law"
- Senate Gives 'Personhood' To Embryos