Abuse Allegations Against Elmo Puppeteer Dropped
The man who accused Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash of having sex with him when he was a teen now admits that it's not true.
He is now saying that he and Clash had a sexual relationship, but it was adult and consensual.
Clash released a statement saying he is "relieved that this painful allegation has been put to rest."
On Monday, Sesame Workshop said Clash had taken a leave of absence from "Sesame Street" as a result of the allegation.
Clash denied the charges from the man, who is in his early 20's.
- Latest Developments In The Abuse Allegations Against Employees At Two Group Homes
- Arizona Sheriff Responds to Shocking Allegations
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Another Elmo Accuser Steps Forward
- Couple Arrested Over Child Abuse
- Allegations Against UF Prof released
- Romney-Santorum Clash Turns Next to Ohio
- Another Occupy Clash
- Possible Cause of Kevin Ware's Broken Leg
- Charges Against Belleview Pastor Dropped