Another Elmo Accuser Steps Forward
Published November 28th, 2012
Another accuser has come forward claiming that the man behind the iconic Sesame Street character Elmo has sexually abused him.
The latest lawsuit alleges that Kevin Clash had sex with a teenage boy he met on a gay chat line back in 2000.
The third victim is only identifying himself as john doe and says the two had a relationship until he was 18.
Clash has denied any wrong doing and resigned from Sesame Street earlier this month.
Another accuser came forward less than two weeks ago claiming the same story.
Clash's first accuser recanted his accusations, but later said the abuse from Clash did happen.
- Dad Accused Of Beating Step-Son Out On Bail
- Internet Sales Tax Takes Step Forward
- City's Homeless Center Takes Step Forward
- New Generation of Libertarians Steps Forward
- Judge Tosses 3 NY Lawsuits Against Ex-Elmo Actor
- Abuse Allegations Against Elmo Puppeteer Dropped
- Another Johnson Steps Down From Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Kansas Says Mega Millions Winner Has Come Forward
- Judge in Neighborhood Watch Case Won't Step Down
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall